This big brake bracket kit allows you to install C6 Corvette ZR1 Monoblock calipers onto the front of your GM 1500 truck. Fitment has been confirmed for 1999-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500. The kit does work with McGaughys and BellTech drop knuckles. Depending on what steering knuckle your truck has you may have to remove some material from the inside of the brake mounting tabs on your steering knuckle.
This kit requires-
- Both front C6 Corvette ZR1 calipers (CTS-V, C6 Z06, and other calipers will not work)
- 2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V brake pads (C6 ZR1's used carbon ceramic rotors)
- C6 Corvette ZR1 Caliper Hardware kit
- 2016+ GM Truck/SUV factory BBK 16.25" rotor (Centric part # 120.62180, Dynamic Friction part number 60447079 (604-47079), Dynamic Friction part number 60047079 (600-47079), or GM part #'s Left-84023777 & Right-84023778) These are also available in drilled and slotted from Dynamic friction! (part #'s Left 63147079L (631-47079L) & Right 63147079R (631-47079R))
- C6 Corvette ZR1 Brake line banjo bolts
This kit requires some material to be removed from the mounting ears of the ZR1 caliper for clearance.
A minimum of a 20" wheel will be required. Some OEM wheels may require a spacer to clear the face of the caliper.