This big brake bracket kit allows you to install C6 Corvette ZR1 Monoblock calipers onto the front of your GM 1500 truck. Fitment has been confirmed for 1999-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500. The kit does work with McGaughys and BellTech drop knuckles with minimal clearancing to the knuckle.
This kit requires-
- Both front C6 Corvette ZR1 calipers (CTS-V, C6 Z06, and other calipers will not work)
- 2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V brake pads (C6 ZR1's used carbon ceramic rotors)
- C6 Corvette ZR1 Caliper Hardware kit
- 2014+ GM Truck/SUV factory BBK 16.25" rotor (Centric part # 120.62180 or GM part # 84263238)
- C6 Corvette ZR1 Brake line banjo bolts
This kit requires some material to be removed from the mounting ears of the ZR1 caliper for clearance.
A minimum of a 20" wheel will required. Some OEM wheels may require a spacer to clear the face of the caliper.